Monday, August 04, 2008

Shift

It has been a long break. Some of you who visit this space might be wondering what happened. Well, a lot.
Traveling across big cities in China and getting a glimpse of tier 4 and 5 towns, frustrations of not being able to go into the depth of things mainly due to the language handicap, struggle and subsequent failure in trying to ‘crash learn’ the language, meeting many new people, discovering some of the joys and sorrows of the people in China, hosting my parents in this country and seeing them enjoy the experience, hosting my uncle and aunt and cousins and rediscovering the joy of being with blood relations, realizing that I have not written anything in the past three months, feeling the urge to create and failing repeatedly due to work pressures and a lot more..

While all this has been happening in place of writing and sharing I have been thinking about adding a new dimension to this Blog. I now feel that my passion for personal technologies and how people are using them and my preoccupation with design must start reflecting in the things that I put up here.

So from now on I will try and share as much of these, as I have tried to look at people in the past.
I hope that the change will be refreshing for the readers and also bring something new to this space.

I would share more about some of the additional changes that I am mooting, in the months to come. Till then, stay hungry and keep creating!

No comments: